Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pool Season

The best part about our neighborhood has got to be the pool. We didn’t get to use it a ton last summer because I was too pregnant to care and we were just super busy with moving into this house, but this year I can imagine us using the pool quite frequently.

After our busy morning of baseball games and grass mowing, we were ready for a dip in the pool, so off we went. (It’s awesome now that Zoe’s 16 because she can take Landon down without us!)

This little guy LOVED the water!

IMG_6052

IMG_6054

This little boy was ecstatic to be at the pool. It’s just about his favorite thing in the world.

IMG_6060

IMG_6064

This chick had a pretty good time hanging out with us and that always makes me happy!

IMG_6067

IMG_6062

We’re planning on heading over to the pool with friends tomorrow…can’t wait!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...