Saturday, May 14, 2011

Toofy

The other day when I was trying to get Harpers 9 month photo, he was being less than cooperative. The older he gets, the harder this monthly photo session seems to be getting!

Anyways, I probably took at least 80 shots before I finally decided to wait until Landon got home to help me out. When I was going through them I noticed they weren’t all awful, and in some of them you can see his little tooth!

Here he is looking a little crazy.

IMG_5812

He was reaching for the darn camera as I snapped away! I think he may have been telling me all about how unhappy he was at the moment too, but I’m not sure. Either way, he looks pretty funny.

Here’s a cute little smile, and in the background you can see that the dog was totally over all this commotion. IMG_5814

I think if you click on the picture it’ll open in a new window a bit larger so you can actually see his tooth. I swear it’s there!

And, just for the record, I have to tell you that I must have spent half an hour trying to get a decent shot of this little turkey, but as I said before, I ended up giving up. When Landon got home I asked him to help me and I got 15 awesome shots of him, one after another laughing and smiling away, in about 3 minutes. After 15 shots, Landon said “Well, I hope you got one. That was too easy.” 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...