Friday, June 17, 2011

Brand Spankin’ New

I’m finally getting around to scrapping these pictures of Harper’s first day with us. He’s only a few hours old here and we just couldn’t take enough pictures of him! Here are just three of my favorite, but believe me, there are many more!IMG_6450

I wanted to include details from the delivery, but instead of rewriting everything, I took the easy way out and just printed this blog entry. IMG_6442

It really doesn’t feel like all that long ago, and I suppose 10 months isn’t all that long, but he has just changed so much! I feel so fortunate that we have the technology to remember all these precious moments.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...