Saturday, June 18, 2011

Don’t Tell the Dog

This past week Landon went over to his friends house to play. When he came home that night he was coughing and sneezing quite a bit, but it wasn’t really a surprise because his friend has a big dog who sheds.

We started talking about said dog, and we both agreed that she is just the sweetest thing and although she makes Landon’s allergies flare up, she’s just too cute not to pet. This particular dog is older and hasn’t had the best health for awhile, and the family is afraid she won’t be around much longer. Landon was telling me how sad he was about that and how he wished that she was younger.

Meanwhile, Ginger had been outside doing her business, and when Landon went to check on her she was waiting by the door. As he walked over to let her in, he said “Let’s change the subject, I’m about to let Ginger in and I don’t want her to know.”

Hahaha!

The funniest thing about it was how serious he was! I don’t know if he thought about what he was saying before he said it or not, but it struck me as funny. I told him not to worry because Ginger had never even met that other dog, so I didn’t figure she’d be too depressed hearing the news! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...