Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kayaking

On July 4th my parents rented a couple of kayaks to take out on the lake. It was a total hit and everyone had a blast! I never did get to go out on the lake and give it a try, but it sure did look fun. I, of course, spent my time capturing all the action with my camera, and here are some of my favorites.

Tony was one of the first ones out there.

IMG_7021

Then Landon joined him.

IMG_7025

That’s Jaron and his friend Courtney taking a little break.

IMG_7124

Landon wanted to pull Zoe out into the water. It took a few tries, but he got it!

IMG_7127

The four kids enjoying themselves.

IMG_7133

Later in the afternoon my sister and her family came over and that’s when Murphy joined the kayaking.

IMG_7238

IMG_7178

IMG_7189

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We have a two-person Ocean Kayak! I love taking it out! So fun!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...