Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LaTisha and Lorenzo, July 2, 2011

The day of the wedding was hectic and crazy and altogether mind-bogglingly (is that even a word) busy, but I did manage to pull out my camera here and there. Can you believe I didn’t get any pictures of my sister in her dress, or her with her new husband or even my nephew all dressed up? I was in the wedding so I had to let go and hope that the photographer knew what he was doing; not that I had any idea, but I at least knew what I would have taken photos of.

Here’s some of the better ones from the night:

IMG_6971

IMG_6983

IMG_6986

IMG_6987

IMG_6993

IMG_7009

IMG_7012

IMG_7015

IMG_7017

IMG_7018

Everyone had a great time and Harper was an angel considering it was way past his bedtime. Tony and I ended up leaving the party around 10pm and I ended up getting really sick that night, and no I hadn’t been drinking. I woke up sometime in the middle of the night running a fever and was down for the next couple of days. Thankfully my body held out until after the wedding and I got to witness my sweet sisters wedding. I am so happy for her and am hoping this is the beginning of all her dreams coming true…I Love You Tish!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...