Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let’s Box!

My nephew had signed up for a mixed martial arts camp for the week while we were there, and Landon decided it was something he wanted to try too. When they got home that night (the camp ran from noon to 5pm) Landon decided it was just too hard for him, but Jaron just loved it! In order to participate in all the activities the kids had to have boxing gloves and when my mom dropped the kids off in the morning she bought both of them a pair.

Landon never made it back to that camp, but he sure enjoyed playing around with the gloves! He and Papa got into a little boxing match and this is how it went down:

IMG_6745IMG_6746

IMG_6748

Who’s next?

IMG_6756

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...