Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun at Breakfast

Whenever Harper is in his highchair the dog is at his feet. She’s no dummy, and she knows that if she waits long enough, something will either fall or fly her direction.  IMG_7534

For some reason, the morning I took these pictures, Ginger wasn’t under his seat, but Harper kept looking down there anyways…so, I thought I’d give him something to look at!

IMG_7539

I think he was watching his feet swing back and forth, but I’ll never know for sure because once I crawled under the table, a huge round of peek-a-boo ensued.

IMG_7545

And then he tossed me what was left of his toast.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...