Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Popsicle Face

I’ve told you all before how much Harper hates to ride in the car. Well, the other day on our way home from Costco, my mother-in-law thought it would be a good idea to give him a popsicle, you know, to keep him happy.

Since I was driving I couldn’t see what was going on, but I could tell Harper was really enjoying his popsicle because of all the laughing going on in the backseat.

When we got home, I couldn’t believe the mess he’d made of his little face…and trust me, these photo’s do not show just how bad this looked.

This is the already wiped down version:

IMG_7419

IMG_7414

As you can see, he liked his popsicle quite a bit. The worst part about it was that it took about 2 days to completely wear off! I had to take him out looking like he had a badly bruised mouth and nose! I kept waiting for someone to ask me what the heck happened to him, but luckily no one seemed to notice!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...