Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Skeletel

This is what Landon wore to school today:

IMG_8134

They are selling these hoodies (are they still considered hoodies?) at Kohls and Landon absolutely had to have one. I told him he could get it as long as he wouldn’t wear the mask part on the bus or at school…and he promised he wouldn’t.

So, it was pretty chilly this morning and he got his opportunity to wear it. As we got closer to the bus stop he told me “All the other mom’s are probably going to think you’re a bad mom because you let me wear this to school.” HA! I laughed and said I doubted that they would think that but I really didn’t care one way or the other. If letting him wear something this awesome makes me a bad mother, so be it!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...