Thursday, September 29, 2011

“The Belt”

Last week at soccer practice, Landon earned “the belt” for doing the best that night. Every practice the coach chooses a player that he thought either played well, or listened well, or something of that nature. I love that they give them this giant belt for a couple nights, but I love even more that they make a point to notice something great about each individual player. It’s certainly a big ego boost to know you were the best for the day!

IMG_8486

I went to last nights practice and I’m still amazed at how grown up he looks out on that field. For some reason that I can not put my finger on, he just looks B-I-G when he plays soccer.

He was practicing heading the ball with a teammate and I got lucky with this shot:

IMG_8490

So far this season they’ve only had one game. Two others have been cancelled due to crappy weather (rain) and this weekend and next are bye weeks for our team. By the time we start playing, it’s gonna be cold!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...