Five on Friday
- Zoe had her wisdom teeth surgery check-up on Monday and the doctor confirmed that everything was fine. I’m so glad that whole thing is over and it’s still years away for Landon. I should probably start saving for it now.
- I got Zoe’s senior pictures back in the mail today and I couldn’t be happier about the way they turned out. I know she’s my daughter and it doesn’t count for much, but she really should be modeling. She’s really photogenic. I don’t know where she gets that from…seriously.
- Harper has been getting up at 5am all week and it’s about killed me. I’m so tired at night I can barely think straight. Today he “slept in” until 6:30am and it was similar to how people must feel when they win the lottery. I felt like I could run a marathon or something. Ok, maybe just walk a 5k. Or around the block.
- Landon has been complaining of an upset stomach all week. Only in the morning before school, and he doesn’t want to eat breakfast. Usually I wouldn’t worry too much about him not eating breakfast, but in 5th grade they get the latest lunch (12:50pm) and I’m afraid he may be really miserable if he doesn’t eat before school. I’ve been making him eat a little something even though he complains of a stomach ache, and I’ve also made him start using some probiotics. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s nothing…
- Since the kids were home yesterday, I decided I’d go ahead and pull out all the Halloween stuff. Tony came across Harpers costume from last year and decided to see how it fit him.
It’s much too short, but he’s still just as cute as ever in it! He couldn’t figure out what we were doing to him!