Friday, September 30, 2011

Five on Friday

  1. Zoe had her wisdom teeth surgery check-up on Monday and the doctor confirmed that everything was fine. I’m so glad that whole thing is over and it’s still years away for Landon. I should probably start saving for it now.
  2. I got Zoe’s senior pictures back in the mail today and I couldn’t be happier about the way they turned out. I know she’s my daughter and it doesn’t count for much, but she really should be modeling. She’s really photogenic. I don’t know where she gets that from…seriously.
  3. Harper has been getting up at 5am all week and it’s about killed me. I’m so tired at night I can barely think straight. Today he “slept in” until 6:30am and it was similar to how people must feel when they win the lottery. I felt like I could run a marathon or something. Ok, maybe just walk a 5k. Or around the block.
  4. Landon has been complaining of an upset stomach all week. Only in the morning before school, and he doesn’t want to eat breakfast. Usually I wouldn’t worry too much about him not eating breakfast, but in 5th grade they get the latest lunch (12:50pm) and I’m afraid he may be really miserable if he doesn’t eat before school. I’ve been making him eat a little something even though he complains of a stomach ache, and I’ve also made him start using some probiotics. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s nothing…
  5. Since the kids were home yesterday, I decided I’d go ahead and pull out all the Halloween stuff. Tony came across Harpers costume from last year and decided to see how it fit him.

IMG_8501

It’s much too short, but he’s still just as cute as ever in it! He couldn’t figure out what we were doing to him!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...