Friday, September 16, 2011

Five on Friday

  1. Today Zoe got her wisdom teeth pulled. She was terribly nervous all week but she did great. I was nervous too, but I’m happy to report that I did great as well. (:
  2. I went to two soccer games this week. One night, the weather couldn’t have been more perfect. The other night was rainy, windy and freezing cold. I really preferred the first game.
  3. I watched Landon’s soccer practice a couple nights ago. I didn’t feel like I was watching a little boy at practice, I felt like I was watching some big, grown up kid. It was strange to look out there and see him in that way. It seems like he grew up a lot this summer. Maybe it’s because Harper is around, I don’t know.
  4. I took Harper to the library for story time this week. He really enjoyed it, mostly the end when they pulled out the toys for the babies to play with. It was really fun to watch him interact with all the other kids, and I don’t think I’m going to have to worry about him being shy.
  5. It was in the 40’s this morning when we walked to the bus stop. I think that is just a little extreme for September, but I’m ready for it. I love this chilly fall weather, it’s my absolute favorite! 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...