- Today Zoe got her wisdom teeth pulled. She was terribly nervous all week but she did great. I was nervous too, but I’m happy to report that I did great as well. (:
- I went to two soccer games this week. One night, the weather couldn’t have been more perfect. The other night was rainy, windy and freezing cold. I really preferred the first game.
- I watched Landon’s soccer practice a couple nights ago. I didn’t feel like I was watching a little boy at practice, I felt like I was watching some big, grown up kid. It was strange to look out there and see him in that way. It seems like he grew up a lot this summer. Maybe it’s because Harper is around, I don’t know.
- I took Harper to the library for story time this week. He really enjoyed it, mostly the end when they pulled out the toys for the babies to play with. It was really fun to watch him interact with all the other kids, and I don’t think I’m going to have to worry about him being shy.
- It was in the 40’s this morning when we walked to the bus stop. I think that is just a little extreme for September, but I’m ready for it. I love this chilly fall weather, it’s my absolute favorite!
Friday, September 16, 2011
Five on Friday
So, I found this little paper tutorial hanging in the bathroom the other day. I don't know where I was while this was being made, b...
It's great to be home but we sure had a lot to do that first day. I needed to unpack all our bags and get everything put away and we als...
My dad is an early riser so when my two young-en's get up he's typically the first one up with them. It was funny to listen to him t...