Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sweet Dreams

IMG_8292

I have quite a few pictures of Harper sleeping in random places. In the first picture I was attempting to wake him up to feed him and I had resorted to undressing him down to his diaper, but as you can see, nothing was working. The middle photo is so cute because of the way he’s holding his hands together. Looks like he’s saying a prayer…maybe he’s praying we’ll put him down so he can sleep! In the far right photo, he’s asleep in his swing. He loved that swing, and would sleep in it for hours! Needless to say, I loved that swing too!

The sun is finally shining again, so we are busy, busy! Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...