- It has rained here for 5 days straight. Much of Maryland/Pennsylvania/Virginia is underwater or destroyed. The city in the video above is not too far from where I live and I have been there many times. Here are a couple of pictures of a road that has been destroyed by all this rain. We travel this road quite often.
- When I ask Harper where his nose, ears and feet are, he touches them. Sometimes he’ll touch his ears no matter what I ask him, other times he gets it right. It’s a crap shoot. But, I think it’s adorable. Every. Single. Time.
- Landon brought home his “Friday” folder today for the first time. It has different papers that he’s worked on throughout the week that have all been graded and there is a sheet inside that we have to sign saying that we saw the papers. His papers were great this week, all A’s and B’s. He was very proud. So was I.
- Zoe and I watched Pretty Little Liars tonight while we ate dinner. Tony and Landon were at soccer practice and Harper was sleeping so we thought we’d give it a try. I didn’t like it much, but Zoe thought it was ok…I spent the entire time trying to figure out where I’d seen one of the main characters before. When I finally figured it out, I was able to finally quit watching!
- Landon was supposed to have his first soccer game tomorrow, but because of all the rain the fields are too flooded. So, I guess he’ll have his first game next weekend. Unless we get a blizzard. Or a typhoon. Or an alien invasion. Nothing seems too impossible after these past couple of weeks!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Five on Friday
So, I found this little paper tutorial hanging in the bathroom the other day. I don't know where I was while this was being made, b...
It's great to be home but we sure had a lot to do that first day. I needed to unpack all our bags and get everything put away and we als...
My dad is an early riser so when my two young-en's get up he's typically the first one up with them. It was funny to listen to him t...