- It has rained here for 5 days straight. Much of Maryland/Pennsylvania/Virginia is underwater or destroyed. The city in the video above is not too far from where I live and I have been there many times. Here are a couple of pictures of a road that has been destroyed by all this rain. We travel this road quite often.
- When I ask Harper where his nose, ears and feet are, he touches them. Sometimes he’ll touch his ears no matter what I ask him, other times he gets it right. It’s a crap shoot. But, I think it’s adorable. Every. Single. Time.
- Landon brought home his “Friday” folder today for the first time. It has different papers that he’s worked on throughout the week that have all been graded and there is a sheet inside that we have to sign saying that we saw the papers. His papers were great this week, all A’s and B’s. He was very proud. So was I.
- Zoe and I watched Pretty Little Liars tonight while we ate dinner. Tony and Landon were at soccer practice and Harper was sleeping so we thought we’d give it a try. I didn’t like it much, but Zoe thought it was ok…I spent the entire time trying to figure out where I’d seen one of the main characters before. When I finally figured it out, I was able to finally quit watching!
- Landon was supposed to have his first soccer game tomorrow, but because of all the rain the fields are too flooded. So, I guess he’ll have his first game next weekend. Unless we get a blizzard. Or a typhoon. Or an alien invasion. Nothing seems too impossible after these past couple of weeks!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Five on Friday
Tony and Harper were up and out of the house very early Saturday morning. The camp was about an hour drive and they wanted to make the ...
It's great to be home but we sure had a lot to do that first day. I needed to unpack all our bags and get everything put away and we als...
My dad is an early riser so when my two young-en's get up he's typically the first one up with them. It was funny to listen to him t...