Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bye Bye Airplane

We live pretty close to the airport so we see airplanes coming and going all the time. I’m so used to them I hardly even notice them, but Harper makes a point to wave bye bye to every single one he sees, he just loves to watch them fly by.

Waving Bye-Bye to the Plane

IMG_9065

Today the weather was just perfect so I decided to take him to airplane park. It’s not really called that, but that’s what I’ve called it ever since Landon was a baby, and I don’t even know the real name of it anyway.

Running Down the Path to the Airplanes

IMG_9071

Needless to say, Harper absolutely loved it. He waved his little hand at every single plane that passed by (and there were dozens) and screamed with excitement almost every time. As soon as he would see one coming in, he would start running for it, but then would stop to wave and watch as it passed by. We stayed at the park for about an hour and a half, and I think he could have stayed much longer. I’ll definitely have to keep that idea in my back pocket!

Watching Another Plane Come In

IMG_9076

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...