Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Coolest Seat in the House

For some reason, every time we open the refrigerator door, Harper runs over to sit in it.

IMG_9245

I don’t know if it’s because he likes a chilly bottom, or if it’s because it’s just his size, but nearly every time one of us opens that door, there he is.

IMG_9247

I usually give in to him and let him enjoy a minute or two sitting in the fridge, but once he starts pulling stuff off of the shelves or door, it’s time to get out. He never gets upset about having to get out of the fridge because he just walks right over and starts opening the kitchen drawers…

IMG_9249

He pulls every single thing he can out of the drawer. I don’t mind though because it keeps him in the kitchen while I’m getting things done and he absolutely loves playing with all the different equipment. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...