Sunday, October 9, 2011

Corn Maze

Yesterday we decided to take the boys to the corn maze for a little fall fun. Zoe couldn’t go because she had to work, but I don’t think she really missed much. Landon took the map and was ready to lead the way through the maze, but I’m still not sure if he really knew where he was going, or if we just got lucky.

IMG_9100

IMG_9098

Harper couldn’t have cared less about walking through the maze (not that I really thought he would), all he wanted to do was play in the dirt, pick up corn and pull the leaves off of the stalks. I never realized what the bottom of a stalk of corn looked like until yesterday when we kept tripping over them! They are kind of strange looking…

IMG_9101

After going through the maze, there were hay bales set up for the kids to play on, and a hay bale maze for the little kids. There was also a little cow train for the wee ones and a bigger hay ride for families. We took advantage of this farm themed photo op, but as you’re about to see, the animals weren’t very cooperative!

IMG_9127IMG_9128IMG_9130IMG_9131

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...