Sunday, October 9, 2011

GRILLFIRE

Last night Tony and I went to a new restaurant in our area called Grillfire. We were there celebrating our birthday’s and it was such a nice treat to get to go out alone again. It’s been quite awhile since we’ve been out to dinner by ourselves and it was so relaxing we probably could have taken a nap right there at the table…but the food was so good we couldn’t quit eating!

We had the Jumbo Crab and Shrimp cocktail for an appetizer and it was delicious! We were almost fighting over the last bits of it. Then for our main courses, he had the Filet Mignon and Sea Scallops while I chose the Grillfire Cobb Salad. Both were very good, but I thought my salad could have used a little bit more flavorful dressing. For dessert we were given a warm brownie for making reservations online, but I wanted to try the Apple Crisp also…and it ended up being so huge that we couldn’t even come close to finishing it. It was all really good though and I can’t wait until we get a chance to go back.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...