Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Cross-Stitch

I started this cross-stitch before Harper was born and I just finished it about 3 weeks ago. I guess that makes me an extremely slow stitcher, but I think this might be the best I’ve ever done. I don’t think there are any mistakes and I really like the mat and frame that I chose.

IMG_9168

IMG_9169

I just started working on one for Christmas, so I should be able to have that one stitched and framed in about two years. Keep your eyes peeled! :)

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

What a cute cross stitch! I used to cross stitch a lot. It usually took me awhile too. Looking forward to the Christmas one ;).

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...