Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Parade

Friday was Landon’s Halloween parade. All the kids get to dress up in their costumes and march in a big parade around the track outside the school. I love this event because I love seeing all the unique costumes the kids come up with. It seemed that this year there weren’t very many repeats either. Out of 600+ kids I expect to see lots of repeat costumes, but this year there were just so many different and unique costumes there wasn’t a lot of that.

IMG_9392

Landon plans to be a zombie for Halloween, and he’s just got some make-up for that, so we bought a special costume just for the parade.

IMG_9396

It’s much like the costume he’s worn in the past, but this one is cooler because the face has blood running down it. It’s controlled by a heart pump he holds in his had and whenever he wants to gross someone out, he just pumps the heart for a big gush of blood. Cute, right?

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...