Sunday, October 30, 2011

Keep on Swimmin’ {Layout}

22) Keep on Swimmin'

I’m back into scrapbooking mode again after a few weeks hiatus. The pictures on this page were taken at the aquarium in Baltimore,  I loved how everyone looked in front of this backlit fish poster they had on the wall. Why, I couldn’t tell you, I just did. I’ve had these pictures printed and sitting on my desk for over a month and finally decided to get them scrapped. I couldn’t decided what to do, but once I made the fish, the page went together really quickly. I got a few other pages made this weekend too, but since I’m always trying to think of things to blog about, I’ll share them one by one! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...