Saturday, October 1, 2011

October? Already?

I can not believe today is the first day of October! Where has this year gone already? Boy did it feel like fall outside too. It stayed pretty chilly all day with a high in the 50’s and a breeze all day long. I really love this time of year and I love the cooler weather, so I am more than ready.

Our day was as busy as usual, but Zoe was probably a little more busy than the rest of us. She had to get up at 6:30am to be at the testing site for her SAT’s by 7:50am. She didn’t get back here until close to 2pm and then we went over to my mother in laws for dinner. ?Zoe had to leave her house at 5:15 though because she works 6-1am tonight. She’s gonna be one tired girl tomorrow…especially since she’s gotta be back at work by noon tomorrow!

We got to my in laws early tonight, so Tony and I ran out to get a few things while she played with Harper and Landon. I ran into Michaels to buy a few materials to try to make a simple wreath, and then into Kohl’s because I needed some new shoes…stat. I ended up getting two pairs of sneakers for my walks in the mornings. I still need to do some serious shoe shopping though because most of my shoes are severely worn out and ugly. I don’t necessarily like shoe shopping, so it’s almost like a chore for me. Don’t get me wrong, I love new shoes, just not shopping for them. Don’t ask me why, I don’t understand it myself!

Well, I’m off to try to make my wreath! Hope you all had a happy Saturday!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...