Monday, October 17, 2011

Pinch Pot

Zoe is taking 3-D art this year in school. So far she is loving it. Every time she comes home and tells me what they are doing in that class, I wish I could go to school with her. But only that one class!

For my birthday she gave me the pinch pot that she made:

IMG_9210

I remember when she was in about 2nd or 3rd grade she made me one and I kept it in my windowsill above my sink for years. When we moved into this house last year I misplaced that pot and still haven’t found it. I’m so glad she made me a new one, but I’m still going to keep searching for the old one. I love that this one has hieroglyphics on the side, they make it really unique. Now I’m waiting on the big vase to come home…I’ll be sure to take pictures as soon as she gets it here!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...