Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saturday Soccer

Yesterday we drove about an hour to Landon’s soccer game. His season has had a rough start due to all the rain we’ve been having, but this weekend he had a game on both Saturday and Sunday. The weather wasn’t too bad, but it was extremely windy. I’m so glad I decided to pack all the extra clothes for Harper because he sure needed it!

Tony decided to pack us all a picnic lunch at the last minute, and it turned out to be another great idea. Harper was really happy sitting on the blanket eating and watching his brother play.

IMG_0106

The blanket he’s sitting on is one of my favorites. Tony’s grandmother made it and I just love everything about it. It makes me think 60s with the bright bold color and pattern.

IMG_0172

Landon’s team ended up losing the game, but Landon played exceedingly well. He comes home and practices every single day after school and it is definitely paying off. He’s much more confident with the ball than ever before and he just really enjoys the game.

IMG_0176

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...