Friday, November 11, 2011

6 Little Words

Harper is a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to speech. He understands everything we tell him, (and I mean everything!!!) but when it comes to talking, it’s taken him awhile to get going. I’ve noticed that he seems to be attempting to say a little more though, so I thought I’d record what he can say here, so I can keep track of his progress.

  • Hot; sounds like ha
  • Dog; sounds like gog-um or gog gog
  • Uh-Oh; sounds like eh-eh
  • Ball; sounds like ba
  • Apple; sounds like ap-o
  • Mama; sounds like music to my ears

*He also said bye-bye once when he was with my mother-in-law, but I haven’t been able to get him to say it again, so I’m not counting it!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...