Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Counting My Blessings, Day 30

30) Today I am thankful for my health. I don’t know if I was already thankful for my health this month but there are a few people in my life that are having a difficult time right now and it made me think about how lucky I am to be healthy. I have an uncle who is very sick and in the hospital, an aunt who had surgery today to remove a polyp and part of her colon, and an old high school classmate who had to go to the doctor for an MRI today because she has a brain tumor. All of these things have brought to light just how lucky I am to be healthy and have a healthy family.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...