Friday, November 4, 2011

Counting My Blessings, Day 4

IMG_9649

IMG_9650

4) I am so grateful that I have a daughter who loves art. I never would have thought that I’d be interested in art, but it’s another thing I’ve become aware of as I’ve gotten older. Luckily, Zoe realized her love for art when she was very young and started coloring and then drawing. She’s done several wonderful pieces of art in school, and because she knows how much I love her work, she almost always gives me the final product. I’ve got a couple pinch pots, several drawn pieces, some mixed media designs and this great vase. Each piece is unique and beautiful…just like her.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...