- No more baby food for this guy. He’s eating pretty much anything we put in front of him and I’ve just had to come to grips with the fact that he’s extremely messy when he feeds himself. He’s very happy sitting like a big boy at the table feeding himself and I’m happy to let him. I can’t believe we’ve already moved on to this stage though.
- Zoe has to work every day this weekend. Tonight and Sunday she only has a four hour shift, but on Saturday she has to work from 9-6pm. I’m kind of missing her being around when we go to dinner at my mother-in-laws. It’s just weird to have that seat empty at the table.
- Landon has 2 soccer games this weekend. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. Then next weekend he has one more game and the season is over for him. He’s learned so much this year and when he isn’t at soccer practice, he’s outside practicing with the neighborhood kids. I think he’s found his sport.
- I am so ready to put away all of our Halloween stuff, but I’ve just not had the time to do it. I’m sick of looking at it now. I know it’s wrong, but I’m ready to start decorating for Christmas. Christmas is so much work and I hate to only have it up for a short time because of it! I’m holding out, but probably not much longer…and I’m looking for a company to hang my outside Christmas lights because I really don’t want Tony climbing up there to do it again this year. It’s really scary to watch him and I really don’t think single parenting is something I’m capable of.
- I started watching Long Island Medium this week. I am definitely a skeptic, but every time I watch her I am totally engrossed. Zoe’s watched a couple episodes with me and she’s hooked now too. My mom loves this kind of stuff so I told her to record it and now I’m just waiting to hear what she has to say about it! If you’ve got thirty minutes to kill, you should give this show a try!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Five on Friday
When my kids told me they didn't know what to do with themselves yesterday I suggested they go outside and play with the water balloons....
Today was a busy birthday party day around here. One of Dakota's friends from preschool invited her to her Finding Dory party from 11-1 ...
Poor Ginger doesn’t get to be in the limelight often so today’s picture is of her. She is such a great dog and she has certainly earned her ...