Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily, Day 3

Yes, I know I’m behind, but we had quite a busy weekend. But, now I’ve got a minute and even though my blog doesn’t show it, my book is up to date.

IMG_0143

My day 3 is about our trip to ICE! in DC. I already blogged about it, and if you’re so inclined, you can read about it here. I had a lot of pictures to use from our trip so I ended up doing one whole page of just that. I also had a lot to say about our trip, so I printed that out in a small font for the other page.

I have to admit that I’m not thrilled with how this book is turning out this year. I’m not going to change anything because that’s just against my rules (my lazy rules) so I’m just going to have to live with it and try to make it better. Moving on…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...