Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh Baby…

As I mentioned yesterday, I feel like 2012 is going to be a great year. There is so much to look forward to, but we do have one major thing to look forward to in July…

IMG_0685IMG_0686

Yep, that’s right! Baby #4 is on the way!! The due date was originally July 12th, but at my last appointment they said it looked more like July 2nd. So, I’ll definitely be having a baby sometime in July! :) Needless to say, we are very excited and scared all at the same time. I’ve never had two really young kids at the same time, so this is going to be a whole new experience, but I have to say, I am totally ready for whatever happens and couldn’t be happier!

PS: Can you believe the difference between those two  sono pictures up there? The one on the left was taken November 30th and the one on the right was taken December 27th! So much changed in just those few short weeks, it still just amazes me. Those photos on the right look just like you’d expect a baby in utero to look while the one on the left looks like a little jellybean (Landon’s term)!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...