Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sunny Sunday

This past Sunday our weather was unreal. It was in the mid 50’s and gorgeous outside. Now, don’t get me wrong, I like the change of seasons, and I even enjoy winter, but when we get a day as nice as it was this past Sunday, I long for spring.

Since it was so nice out we decided it was time to put together Harpers play set he got for Christmas. It took Tony awhile to build it, but Harper, Landon and I found plenty to keep us busy while we waited.

Harper got to ride in his swing, and I think he even likes it more when his brothers pushes him.

IMG_0662

We also made good use out of the box that contained his play set. It was standing on it’s side, but Landon wanted to hide in it and have Harper find him…

IMG_0668

IMG_0669

Then it was time for a game of chase on the trampoline.

IMG_0675IMG_0676

We also played with chalk, put rocks in Harpers new dump truck and Landon even did a little skateboarding. It was a nice day and I’m glad we spent it outside because it’s back to winter weather here and much too cold to go outside.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...