Saturday, February 4, 2012

Skate Night

Last night, Landon’s school rented out the skating rink for a school only skate night. Landon was so excited about it that I knew we absolutely had to go. He’s been wanting to go for awhile now, but it’s hard with everyone’s schedules, but last night we just cleared the calendar and made it the priority.

IMG_1100

IMG_1101

IMG_1104

I’m so glad we got to take him because he had a blast. He isn’t the best skater, but he just gets out there and goes for it. I told Tony we’ve got to get that kid out to the skating rink more often, before he loses interest in it. I know it’s just one of those activities that kids tend to like for a short amount of time, and I want him to be able to enjoy it for as long as possible.

*Yes, the pictures are all really blurry…it isn’t your eyes! It was hard trying to get a good picture in the crappy lighting while he’s zooming by at a million miles an hour! Not to mention trying to hold the camera still while little kids are using your legs as a way to stop!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...