Monday, March 19, 2012

Faux Snow

IMG_1616Spring is everywhere I look now. Every tree down my street has the prettiest white blooms, and they are really striking, especially when you stand at the end of our cul-de-sac and look straight down to the end of the street.

IMG_1625

The trees almost appear snow covered, don’t you think? I did my best to get a shot without all the darn cars, but I swear no one uses their driveway for cars anymore. Or, they have so many cars that they have to use the driveway AND the street for parking.

IMG_1619

The only problem with all these blooming pear trees is their smell. They smell like crap. I mean, jammed subway on a 90 degree afternoon nasty. So, while I love to look at these trees in full bloom, I have to hold my breath or I damn near pass out.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...