- Harper is finally feeling better. It took one week, two doctor’s appointments and three doses of amoxicillin to get him better and I’m so glad that mess is over. It’s amazing how much a stupid ear infection hurts.
- I’m tired of our crazy weather this week. One day it’s in the 70’s, the next it doesn’t even get out of the mid 50’s. If we aren’t going to get snow, can we just get on with spring? Please?
- After being in the house all week with Harper, I couldn’t wait to get out today. We spent nearly half an hour just walking around the pet store looking at the birds, kittens and fish. He loved it! At one point I wasn’t looking where I was going (I was watching H dart away from me) and all of a sudden I heard a small crack under my foot. I knew before I even looked down that I had stepped on a fish…a dead fish, but still. We left right after that because I was totally grossed out.
- We also stopped in Michaels (my real motivation for going out) for a few crafty things I’d been thinking of. As we were checking out the girl at the register commented that “it’s nice to see someone being sweet and caring with their child”. I thought it was such a nice comment and it makes me so happy when I think about it!
- I saw this sign on Pinterest awhile ago:
and I think about it all the time. My mothering skills are always a work in progress! I’ve been a mother for nearly 17 1/2 years and I’m still learning. Motherhood can be tough, but my kids remind me every day how rewarding parenting is.