Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today

  • Today I got a manicure and pedicure. It was wonderful. The color I chose this time is called Flashbulb Fuchsia and it’s a nice change from the blue I had before.
  • Today was a big day in the scrapbooking world because the new Lucky 8 Punch was released. I went to the scrapbook store as soon as I could to get one, and I chose the blue one. At $39.99, they aren’t exactly cheap, but they are pretty darn cool.
  • Today all three of the guys in my house got much needed haircuts today. Harper cried through the beginning of his, but was still enough that the lady didn’t butcher his cut too badly. Landon and Tony are looking pretty good too. :)
  • Today my mother-in-law called me early this morning to tell me that she had a bout of food poisoning last night. We all went to dinner at TGI Friday’s and I guess she got something bad. I feel so sorry for her because I remember just how awful food poisoning is. She ended up feeling better this evening though and asked us over for dinner and to help her get her house back in order after all the work she’s had done.
  • Today Landon woke up at midnight last night complaining that his stomach hurt. Actually, he came into my room crying and I couldn’t get him to say anything, he scared me to death. But, after a little prodding he explained that he was having sharp pains in his stomach/sides. Tony ended up getting up also and he told me to go back to bed, which I promptly did. After a short bath, and some pain meds Landon felt a little better and finally went back to sleep around 2:30am.
  • Today Zoe’s schedule was 1pm-9pm. She had to work last night and she’s working tomorrow also. Last night they let her go early because they had so many people scheduled, but instead of coming home she texted to ask if she could go to dinner and a movie. I swear she never can see enough movies! They had Chipotle for dinner and went to see This Means War. She said she was so tired though that she ended up sleeping through the end of the movie, so I guess it couldn’t have been that good.
  • Today my sister texted me these lyrics: I’m high as a kite and I just might stop to check you out” “When I’m a walkin I strut my stuff and I’m so strung out” and I’ve had that darn song stuck in my head since. At least it’s that and not some damn Wiggles tune!
  • Today I finished a scrapbook page that I plan to post tomorrow. It’s amazing how much Harper has grown since the photo’s I scrapped were taken. Mind blowing, really.
  • Today was a good day. Hoping for another great day tomorrow.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...