Monday, March 5, 2012

Looking for Comfort

I’m sick of the way my room looks and am in the market to buy a new comforter set. I don’t really know what I want yet, but I’m officially looking! Here are some I like that I found online:

J. Queen Key Largo from Bed, Bath and Beyond

J. Queen Key Largo Comforter Set

Coastal Life Luxe South Seas at Bed, Bath and Beyond

Coastal Life Luxe South Seas Comforter Set

Tommy Bahama Home, Abacos Island at Bed, Bath and Beyond

Tommy Bahama® Home Abacos Island Comforter Set, 100% Cotton

Jewel Retro Chic at JCPenny’s

Jewel Retro Chic Bedspread & Accessories

Cindy Crawford Style Laguna Paisley at JCPenny’s

Cindy Crawford Style Laguna Paisley Bedding & More

Simone at JCPenny’s

Simone 8-piece Comforter Bedding Set

I could keep posting these all day, but since the copied picture quality is so bad, I won’t. I wouldn’t ever buy a comforter set on line anyways because I’m the kind of person who has to see it in person/ touch it/ smell it before I buy it.

I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that Harper wakes up fever/runny nose free so that we can head to the mall to look at some of these. Not necessarily tomorrow, but soon! I’m dying to fix my room up a little!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...