Monday, April 9, 2012

Remember This!

I’ll bet you’re sick of reading about our vacation, but this is probably going to be the last post about it, so bear with me. No promises, but most likely.

While going through our pictures I realized that there are some great stories that I don’t want to forget and there aren’t any photo’s that go with them. So, I’m going to put them here because they are totally worth remembering.

  • 4 out of the 7 mornings that I woke up at Massanutten, the clock read 6:11. Twice was weird, three times really weird and by the fourth time I was getting a little freaked out. I mentioned it to everyone on Thursday and Zoe and my mom both said it was probably the day the baby was going to be born. We’ll have to wait and see…
  • On the last day we were there as we drove to the park, Mambo #5 came on the radio. Tony, Harper, Jaron and I were in one car and everyone else was in the other car. Jaron and I decided to turn it up really loud and dance to it, and the next thing I knew, there was a full fledged dance party in the parking lot. We were all just dancing our hearts out having a great time! My favorite part though was when Jaron said “this is what I love so much about our family”. He was beaming ear to ear and I too realized that it is one of my families best qualities. We can have fun anytime, anywhere and we don’t give a crap if you see us acting like fools! We’re just cool like that.
  • One of the days that Tony and I took Harper to the pool we had the entire baby pool to ourselves. We were letting Harper get used to walking in the water (walking in water is very different than walking on non-moving ground!) and repeatedly reminding him not to run when out of the pool. Once, as he was actually walking around the pool, his foot slipped and he fell (in slow motion) face first into the pool. It scared the hell out of all of us! At the moment it wasn’t funny, but every time I think of it now, I can’t help but giggle. The poor kid was doing as we asked and he still ended up falling in!

That’s all I can remember for now and I’m so glad I got them on here before they were forgotten!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...