Monday, April 9, 2012

The Last Hoorah

After our nature walk we headed over to the park. Zoe thought it would be fun to break the law and block the service road. I took a picture of her so that if I need her to behave I’ll have something to threaten her with.

IMG_2083

Trying to act all innocent.

IMG_2084

Landon doing some more “rock climbing”.

IMG_2088

Tony took Har-Har down the slide a few jillion times.

IMG_2097

Zoe showing us her skills.

IMG_2098

Landon’s skills.

IMG_2101

And, of course, Tony had to show off a little too. It’s just how he is. :)

IMG_2106

Kyle and the kids.

IMG_2109

Harper wanted to hold hands with Nee-Nee (Meme) and Papa and just loved when they would swing him in the air!

IMG_2122

IMG_2123

Apparently, Zoe got a little jealous and wanted to walk with them too. She also wanted them to swing her in the air…but, it just didn’t quite work out the same for her! Haha!

IMG_2124

IMG_2126

IMG_2127

This is the end of the photo’s and activities that I was able to catch on camera. We had a really great trip and I hope we’ll be able to do another vacation all together again sometime in the not too distant future.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...