Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dying Eggs (Scrapbook Page)

IMG_2589

This is the first page I’ve made in a LONG time. While I was making it I felt like I had never scrapped a page in my life, and it took me forever to make decisions. How many pictures I should use turned into a 2 day thought process. What color paper I was going to use was probably an hour event. Putting that border sticker on top took 1 second…and then I realized it wasn’t 12 inches long. Finding letters to make the title wasn’t a problem…until I realized I had spelled “dyeing” wrong. And, don’t even get me started on the upside down butterfly sticker on the bottom of the journaling!

Good thing I’m busy or this page would probably drive me crazy. I’m not a perfectionist by a long shot, but that title is making me want to rip up the whole thing and start over!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...