Thursday, May 31, 2012

Finger Paint

Harper got to do a little finger painting yesterday. It turned into elbow, hand, and face painting, but it was fun nonetheless.

IMG_2920

Mema was over helping with Harper, so she got to help with the painting. I wonder if she’ll ever decide to let him do it again after she saw what a mess it was!

IMG_2918

He sure seemed to take his work seriously.

IMG_2922

He is my first child that doesn’t seem to mind getting messy. Zoe and Landon both liked to finger paint, but would try to just keep the paint on one or two fingers. As you can see, Harper was happy to get both hands in it and go for it! Now if I could just get him to quit touching his mouth and hair when his hands look like that!

IMG_2927

IMG_2928

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...