Friday, May 18, 2012

Five on Friday

  1. I am 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. That means I have about 54 days left until our new baby will be here. I am beyond excited. And nervous.
  2. I bought a new comforter set this week. I was really tired of our old one and wanted some new color in our room. I chose this one because I love the bright yellow against the grey. It makes me happy.
  3. Zoe finished her IB tests today, and we are both thankful. She’s thankful that her testing is done and that she’s finished her 4 years of IB, and I’m thankful that I don’t have to worry about getting her to the testing site every morning. I’m really very proud of her for sticking out the program and anxious to see whether or not she’ll earn her IB diploma. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, she’s worked hard.
  4. Landon has his last soccer game of the season tomorrow and I am so happy he’ll be done for awhile. Well, except for the super duper fun Memorial Day soccer tournament he’ll be in next weekend…and then fall tryouts the weekend after that…{eye-roll}.
  5. Harper got a pair of light up sandals this week. (Something I NEVER would have bought Zoe or Landon because they are always so ugly!!) But, he was thrilled with the lights and I’ve decided that what makes him happy just makes my life a little easier. Besides, it cracks me up to see him stomping all over the house trying to make the lights blink. It’s even funnier to see him running along trying to see his flashing feet as he goes.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...