Saturday, May 26, 2012

Time Well Spent

It’s really beginning to feel like summer here now. This past week we had some pretty hot days, and I couldn’t wait to get Harper outside to play in the water.

I pulled out his water mat from last year, and he was just thrilled!

IMG_2613

Add a popsicle to the water, and it was like heaven for him.

He’s a total popsicle fan!

IMG_2614

He loved stomping his feet on the mat and splashing around. It didn’t faze him at all when the water got on his face either.

IMG_2623

He wanted Tony and I to get in with him though, so Dada was nice and went in and changed into his swimsuit to play with him.

IMG_2624

While they were outside playing in the water, the two big kids were inside making these:

IMG_2621

They turned out well, but we decided they weren’t our favorite. I think we’ll just stick to the cupcakes with the icing on the outside.

IMG_2620

It was really nice to see them do something together though…it’s been a long time.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...