Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Little Lamp

I’m still picking up things for the nursery here and there and a few days ago I was at Target and found this incredibly cute lamp:

IMG_3872

I couldn’t believe it was only $28, so of course, it is now in the baby’s room. I love the shade, and how the light glows through when it’s turned on.

IMG_3874

I also love the little mushroom pull detail. So cute!

I like to have a clock in just about every room of my house too, so when I passed these funky $7 wall clocks, I got one of those for the nursery as well. Love that I’m able to have all these different colors, not just your typical pink/purple accessories!

IMG_3876

This nursery is ever so slowly coming together…but, I sure am having fun finding stuff for it!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...