Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11

Its sad that I’m just now getting around to blogging about Landon turning 11, and as much as I hate to make excuses, I’ve just been incredibly busy.

IMG_4054

Since he had his party back in June we just had a very small family celebration for him. During the day, his Mema took him to Dave and Busters and he had a blast playing all the different arcade games. He won tons of tickets and came home with a giant banana.

Yes, you read that right, giant banana. A banana that he very sweetly gave his little brother to play with.

IMG_4072

Landon has never been a fan of cake, so I made a big batch of his favorite brownies instead. We also had some vanilla ice cream, cool whip and chocolate syrup. Yum!

IMG_4080

IMG_4081

After his birthday brownies, we let him open his gift.

IMG_4085

He told me that night that he had a great birthday and that he loved his gift. (A new iPod)

It’s still hard for me to believe that my baby boy is 11, but, well, he is. My baby who turned into a little boy, is now a pre-teen. Pre-teen…

Landon, I love you more every day and I hope all your wishes come true this year and forever.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...