Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pool Games

Even though I’m still unable to go swimming, I made a point to get down to the pool the other day when Tony and all the kids were down there, just to get pictures.

Harper was in the kiddie pool when I got down there. He’s really not much of a pool lover, so I was happy to see he was actually in the water and not just walking around the pool!

IMG_4219

For some reason he kept wanting to get water in his mouth and then spit in back in the pool. It was pretty gross.

IMG_4232

IMG_4233

The big kids were in the big pool playing monkey in the middle.

IMG_4238

IMG_4240

IMG_4248

IMG_4251

And, when Tony got the chance, he jumped in to play too!

IMG_4252

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...