Friday, August 31, 2012

Framing the Crib

I saw this really cute idea on Pinterest, and I just fell in love with it!

94083079685443781_9zWg1p51_c[1]

The part that really drew me in was the fabric draped above the bed. I had no idea how to even begin to recreate this look, but fortunately, my mom did.

My mom recommended we go with tulle instead of fabric just because of the amount of money 12 yards of fabric was going to be. The tulle was reasonably priced at a few bucks a yard, and we found a pale pink to go against the pale yellow walls.  We didn’t hang the tulle as close to the crib as the people who hung the fabric did because I was worried about Dakota reaching out and getting ahold of it and pulling it down.

IMG_4924

IMG_4925

The rub-on was purchased from Just the Frosting. I just love the saying!

IMG_4928

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...