Friday, August 31, 2012

Homemade Baby Mobile

IMG_4926

IMG_4927

I’m not sure why or how, but I got it in my mind that I wasn’t going to buy a mobile, but make one. Once I thought about it, I figured it wouldn’t be too hard, and really, it wasn’t. It isn’t your typical music playing variety, but I didn’t think it needed music since she has a couple little stuffed animals that play sounds and music.

I used a wire wreath form as the base, and my cricut to cut out all the butterflies. I cut doubles of them all so that I could just sandwich the thread in the middles and then tie beads between each butterfly. I didn’t like the top being plain, so I just picked up some silk flowers to drape across the top, and wa-la, I was finished!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...