Monday, August 13, 2012

He’s 2

My baby boy turned two yesterday.

IMG_4543

We had the same type of party that we had last year (small, only family, at the house) only we spent a little time hanging out at the pool too. He had a great time, but I think the best part was watching his face light up when we all sang Happy Birthday to him. He just beamed…and it was adorable.

Here are some of my favorite photo’s from the day:

Blowing Bubbles

IMG_4555

Splashing!!

IMG_4566

Sharing

IMG_4562

Family

IMG_4569

With Sissy

IMG_4577

Big brother Landon

IMG_4595

Dakota relaxing

IMG_4586

Opening Gifts

IMG_4609

When we sang Happy Birthday

IMG_4617

Beaming

IMG_4619

Yummy Cupcake

IMG_4621

It was a very simple party, but so nice to see him so happy. He enjoyed every minute of it and loved ripping the paper off of his presents. I think he’s going to like opening gifts at Christmastime this year…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...