Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bubble Mower

Harper got a bubble mower for his birthday and I just put it together yesterday. I figured I’d spread out giving him the gifts he got instead of opening everything at once…it’s worked out great that way and he’s always happy to see something new to play with.

After I put it together (snapped the handle into the base, haha) we immediately went outside to try it out. I didn’t tell him that it was going to make bubbles and his expression was so funny when bubbles started coming out the side! He stopped dead in his tracks and leaned over to see where the heck those bubbles were coming from but when he stopped pushing it they stopped, so he was pretty confused! He didn’t let that stop him though and he just kept on pushing that little mower across the yard, back and forth…he was so cute!

008

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...